Thursday, September 6, 2007

Things 18 and 19- Online Productivity Things

I just experimented with Zoho and Google Docs and was amazed by them.

I am really glad that they are included in the MD 23 because now I have some other options to offer patrons who come into the library and slave over resumes or homework for their allotted 45 minutes and then come racing to the information desk in a sweaty panic with 2 minutes to spare before their time is up because they don't have a disk and/or money to purchase a disk to keep all of their work from being lost and they don't know what to do! (Whew! That was a really long sentence!) Everyone knows the patrons that I am talking about.

With Zoho and Google Docs, they can save their information online and even save documents that had been save on disk to their accounts.

I will most definitely keep these two Online Productivity tools in mind! :)

No comments: